To get top dollar for your home, consider inking a deal with a real estate agent. Real estate agents, especially agents who have been selling homes for several years,are well versed in realtor and lender jargon. They know how to negotiate competitive rates with lenders. Relationships that they have with area real estate agents prevents them from getting hoodwinked.
Pocket bigger profits when you sell your home
But, real estate agents aren’t free. Neither are they cheap. Typical commissions that real estate agents charge range from five to six percent of the total price of the house sell. Services included in the commissions depend on agreements that you make with your agent. As an example, a real estate agent might include the costs of house staging, attending open houses and prime real estate listings in their fees.
Your profits depend on what an agent is able to sell your home for. To get more money for your home, real estate agents:
- Hire inspectors to walk through your house and spot wiring, roofing, flooring and drainage issues. Real estate agents also reach out to contractors, realtors and repair workers to perform upgrades on your home.
- Research the market and understand competitive housing prices in the regions that they work in. To get you more money for your home, real estate agents also know what the best seasons to get top dollar fora house are.
- Negotiate closing costs, encouraging buyers to pick up most, if not all, of the closing costs. Real estate agents may also negotiate to have buyers pick up the costs of unforeseen repairs. This may bed one by marketing that sellers are willing to leave one or more appliances in the home. The gain in this instance would come if sellers already planned to get brand new appliances.
- Educate homeowners on how they can use personal memories and their house’s history to build interest in their house. A story goes a long way. Real estate agents know that if sellers make a deep enough personal connection with buyers, the price that buyers are willing to pay for the house could increase.
- Prepare homeowners for the house staging process. Top real estate agents know interior designers and home stagers. They know how much to spend on staging, when to stage and how much to add to the home.
- Market open houses. In addition to posting”open house” signs near the home, real estate agents list houses in relevant online and print local and regional lifestyle, investment and realty publications and directories.
- Take photos and videos of the interior and exterior of your home.
- Create attention grabbing write ups on your house.
Real estate agents use SEO tactics, real estate websites and emails to generate leads. They use social media, door signs, newsletters and paid ads to generate interest in your house. To get more money for your home, real estate agents also tap into their realtor networks.
This raised ranch will show very well. Great 3 bedroom property in a desired location in Attleboro. Large fireplaced living room & eat in kitchen with upgraded granite counter tops. Slider to deck and a great back yard with above ground pool storage/garden shed. Lower level is finished with a second bath waiting to be completed. All appliances, including washer and dryer stay – just move in.
This is a Raised Ranch style home and features 6 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.37 Acres, and is currently available for $319,900.
For complete details click here.
- Buying a Home
- Cleaning Recipes
- Condo Living
- Green Cleaning
- Help Around the House
- Home Improvements
- Home Security
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- pest control
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Savings and Investment
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Yard Improvements